Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Well if you know me then…..

 These pictures don't do it justice…..but, when I woke up this morning I found a trail of post-it notes all over the house.  On railings, closet doors, kitchen cabinets, on the milk in the fridge, and hanging on hanging hearts….my Makenzie had an evening of posting prior to sleeping.

 And I was none the wiser….until I woke up.  Loved it girlie!! Thanks for thinking ahead to surprise.


And….
If you know me ~ then you know ~
I had a piece of birthday cake early!
(check out that missing left side/slice!)
I don't mess around with being caught.  If I am going to go bad then I am going to go BIG! And BIG I did! I am not ashamed of it and my kids laughed but were not surprised by it.  They know my issues I have with ice cream and lets just say ice cream DOES NOT last in my house.  ;-)


HAPPY 45th to ME!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kathy, happy birthday to you!!! (I know you're glad that you can't actually hear me singing!!)
Love the notes all over - so super sweet and what a nice surprise.
I'm still laughing about the cake and the missing piece!