Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Today is an A+ kind of day.


The SUN is shining!


This boy back then and still today sleeps like a baby.
The cutest baby ever...

 This girl applied for and GOT her first job…
starting soon.
Congratulations!!

 (I feel like writing and this little piggy….. but I won't.)
However,
This little girlie ran outside yesterday during the 40 degree melt and said she LOVED IT!
"I know right?!"

And tonight while the kids are at confirmation and youth night
we are going out to eat!!

Can I get a HIGH FIVE on that?

Yes ~ these are random old photos…..but each day I am realizing more and more time is flying by so I am going to do what I want to do and enjoy the ride!!  Hmm? Monthly trips to Disney would be tops!

haha!

;-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow - sounds like an A+ day for sure!! Congrats on the first job for your daughter - exciting and sad all at the same time!
Have fun at dinner with your husband!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...