Thursday, February 13, 2014

My dad will wear any thing …..

Remember this picture I received from my mom on my birthday?

It's special in more ways than one.
First my mom hates pictures.  When I was growing up we didn't have the convenience to look at the photo ~ delete it immediately if bad ~ and take a redo.  We waited a week for them to be developed at the local White Drug and be surprised by how good or bad it was with nothing we could do about it.
Except….
Tear it up or cut our heads off.
(My mom often cut her head off)
;-)
 Second with this one ~ she didn't cut her head off or tear it up! What did she do?  
She framed it and gave it to me. 
 Amazing!
I guess that means its a keeper!
And in case you were wondering what it said on my dad's shirt…..I got a close up.
My sister had this specially made just for dad.
Whether he liked it or not he wore it…ha!

"Kenny and Dorine"
"Married 50 years and Loving It!"



1 comment:

Kim said...

That is such a cute picture of your parents!! And, sweet that your dad is wearing that shirt!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...