- Gain 5 pounds?
- Lose 5 pounds?
- Keep training for that race that is not even on the calendar but hoping can be done soon?
- Lose sleep….
- watch a friends dog…..
- curse your dog all night long due to his whining but then feel a little sorry for him after he licked the sliding glass door this morning and he tongue started to bleed….every where!
- sign child #2 up for her Freshman fall classes…
- watch child #1 sign up for her SENIOR fall classes!
- print out DQ ice cream cake coupons
- CRY ~ b/c you feel exhausted from no sleep ~ and overwhelmed with the 10 lb. whiner of a weiner
- LAUGH ~ b/c you have a great life ~ and you are crying over a 10lb. whiny weiner dog?!?!
- PRAY ~ for my friend who is going through his last dose of chemo ~ HE IS EXHAUSTED ~ HE is having his tumor removed 2/24/14 ~ HIS WISH??? To be able to coach his sons' (who will be 9 & 7) football team this fall.
- Reflect on what went on over the last year
- Wonder what memories will be made this year
- Enjoy these last 5 days being 44
- Imagine what 45 will feel like in just 5 short days!
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Just 5 days….
What can you do in 5 days or in 5 minutes?
For as long as Makenzie has been in Cross Country she and the girls have had a tradition of drawing a fish and cross tattoo on the ankl...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
This was happening last week....some boxes.. lots of garbage.... and finally... it was done! Our oldest didn't go &...
She had 3 choices. Research and write a report. Put together a power point presentation with pictures on the region, culture etc… or find ...