Thursday, February 20, 2014

Do I know you?


4-6 more inches are expected today..

I can't even recognize my own children any more.


 These "snow pictures" are from years ago….but just wanted you to see the lovely white stuff of back then…..and later today I will take some photos of what our driveway looks like now!  I have no idea who my neighbors are any more.  I can't see over the mounds, I don't have room for the garbage can at the end of the driveway, I ~ I ~ I really need a 4-wheel drive vehicle soon!  ;-)

2 comments:

Kim said...

This post almost makes me cry!! I'm so over the winter!! Thankfully our snow melted earlier this week. currently we are getting small hail or snow pellets.

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

I'm sorry the snow keeps coming for you guys. I would be beyond cranky about it.