Thursday, January 9, 2014
What i Think i Know Today…..
1. Changing up my blog look is about as much fun as getting highlights!
Yea for instant gratification!!
2. It's going to be 11 ABOVE today…
I will be a HAPPY snowman!
3. Having a 12 year old van THAT STARTS on very cold mornings
is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
4. Waking up to a warm house on very cold mornings is simply priceless.
5. Having the family sit around the living room while talking about
*The Lion King
*A Bug's Life
*Beauty and the Beast
and MORE ~
can only mean we are very excited about our upcoming trip!!
6. Why 6? Why Not? Or I could say well, it is January 9th today and if you turn a 9 upside down it looks like a 6 …so in honor of that today will be 6 things…
6. Christmas cash is a lovely thing. I spent some of mine on a Pilates Reformer class at my Y.
It starts today and I am looking forward to it….I think it is helping my hip so that is a very good thing…and if I am wrong well at least it is helping my head. haha!
What do you know today?
For as long as Makenzie has been in Cross Country she and the girls have had a tradition of drawing a fish and cross tattoo on the ankl...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
This was happening last week....some boxes.. lots of garbage.... and finally... it was done! Our oldest didn't go &...
She had 3 choices. Research and write a report. Put together a power point presentation with pictures on the region, culture etc… or find ...