Thursday, January 30, 2014
Top 10 "What I Know today"….this last Thursday of January!!
10. I about cried when I got off work today and witnessed our 3-car drive way full of at least 3 inches of snow and blowing snow (which means hard packed drifts in some areas)
9. I did cry when, 5 minutes after I started to tackle the snow, I heard the snow plow coming down the street. Big deal??? ***It is when you own the house on the corner the plow turns the corner and drops ALL THE SNOW and ICE CHUNKS ~ it has picked up from the street behind us ~ in our driveway.**** I call it the back breaking or heart attack aching dump!!
8. The whole time I was shoveling I kept thinking of our new TV hubby just bought. I am all for the TV don't get me wrong…its greaaaat! However, during my 90 minute shoveling workout I kept thinking how awesome it would have been had we bought a snowblower instead. ;-)
7. I really stink after a 90 minute shoveling workout.
6. Not only did I need a shower but my calf length down coat needed to be washed ~ it stunk too.
5. I got a quick buzz while shoveling!!! Not THAT kind of buzz ~ it was a FitBit buzz instead. It actually when buzzy crazy by 11:30…first time I hit 10,000 steps so early in the day.
4. I did something to my right shoulder/neck area toward the end of my snow workout. I feel a little twinge when I turn or lift my arm quickly…..typical. ;-(
3. A spinach/almond milk/banana/ice/and dash of whey protein smoothie mixed in my Magic Bullet after shoveling tasted wonderful!!
2. The shower was better.
and the #1 thing I know today……..
1. I can't be more thrilled that January is almost over!!!
You know its Cross Country season when it has rained for 3 days straight and they hold the meet on the 4th day. Of course, the grass is ...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
She had 3 choices. Research and write a report. Put together a power point presentation with pictures on the region, culture etc… or find ...
This was happening last week....some boxes.. lots of garbage.... and finally... it was done! Our oldest didn't go &...