Thursday, January 30, 2014
Top 10 "What I Know today"….this last Thursday of January!!
10. I about cried when I got off work today and witnessed our 3-car drive way full of at least 3 inches of snow and blowing snow (which means hard packed drifts in some areas)
9. I did cry when, 5 minutes after I started to tackle the snow, I heard the snow plow coming down the street. Big deal??? ***It is when you own the house on the corner the plow turns the corner and drops ALL THE SNOW and ICE CHUNKS ~ it has picked up from the street behind us ~ in our driveway.**** I call it the back breaking or heart attack aching dump!!
8. The whole time I was shoveling I kept thinking of our new TV hubby just bought. I am all for the TV don't get me wrong…its greaaaat! However, during my 90 minute shoveling workout I kept thinking how awesome it would have been had we bought a snowblower instead. ;-)
7. I really stink after a 90 minute shoveling workout.
6. Not only did I need a shower but my calf length down coat needed to be washed ~ it stunk too.
5. I got a quick buzz while shoveling!!! Not THAT kind of buzz ~ it was a FitBit buzz instead. It actually when buzzy crazy by 11:30…first time I hit 10,000 steps so early in the day.
4. I did something to my right shoulder/neck area toward the end of my snow workout. I feel a little twinge when I turn or lift my arm quickly…..typical. ;-(
3. A spinach/almond milk/banana/ice/and dash of whey protein smoothie mixed in my Magic Bullet after shoveling tasted wonderful!!
2. The shower was better.
and the #1 thing I know today……..
1. I can't be more thrilled that January is almost over!!!