Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pluto! Was his favorite ….do you have one?

 The obsession started with a pillow pet...
 A certain hat soon became a wardrobe essential and Pluto played with his ears too..
 it worked nicely to keep the sun out of his eyes.
Then 2 more stuffed ones were added to the collection along with a Donald Duck!

I was a little surprised that he still managed to come home with a little money….he had Christmas spending money and was a happy spending camper…making Walt Disney even happier I am sure.


Today all the animals are sitting on his bed.  Owen and his entire 5th grade left this morning for 2 nights at Camp St. Croix.  They are suppose to do some outdoor snow shoeing, boot hockey, night animal tracking, and bonfire.  However, its currently 3 degrees with a negative wind chill and slight blizzard warnings.  I hope they aren't stuck inside playing board games for 48 hours.  

They all may go a little stir crazy.

And now I need to go too…..the dust is horrible and the vacuum demands to be used.

;-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow - a 5th grade overnight field trip? Nice!!
Dusting is one of my least favorite things ever - I like to leave some around because I feel like it helps strengthen our immune systems!!!:)

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...