Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What I Think I know TODAY….crazy dream = 2:15 am wake up = Look Out Dec. 3rd

I did not eat any thing weird before bed…

My mind was not running wild last night….

We did watch a rerun of The 70's Show?

But, other than that I have no IDEA why I had such a weird, awful dream of some one wanting to beat up my high school friend and I while we were walking.  (Side note:  I haven't seen this friend for 10 years besides catching up through Facebook??)

Well, after THAT lovely scare I woke up and went to the bathroom (isn't that what every one does?) However now……. I could.not.get.back.to.sleep!!!

UGH.

In my mind there is nothing worse than wanting to fall asleep and not being able to.

The clock originally showed 2:15am and when I looked again it said 3:45am.  This is not how I wanted to start my Tuesday ~ FOR SURE!


So I got up…
and took lovely ~ delirious ~ type pictures…

you are welcome!


Here's hoping we ALL have a great Tuesday!


1 comment:

Kim said...

HaHa - maybe I should try the pictures next time. I'm usually awake around 2 and/or 3 and/or 4 - I've given up on getting a good night's sleep.