Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Think I Know Today ~ Tonight ~ This almost Thursday ~

 This guy has a HUGE weekend ahead of him.
Friday night the Gopher Hockey game….Saturday the Gopher Football game!
Man, if he could only play golf on Sunday ~ he would have the PERFECT guy's weekend 
I am thinking!  ;-)


 This dog better relax….because Thursday morning means a trip to the Animal Hospital.
Yep, its time for Rudy to get a little snip in his privates ~ sorry buddy 
but, you earned a sleepover there too.

What is all the hype with the teenage girls?
A certain guy named Peeta?

Yep ~ so I hear!!

Catching Fire opens tomorrow night….the 14yr. old was lucky enough to get an early viewing b/c a friend had "an invite only ticket" to the IMAX showing on Tuesday.  

And of course, 
SHE ABOUT DIED….IT was SOOO GOOD!!!

The rest of us will probably watch it on Saturday ~ 
while hubs is at the football game.

Football outdoors on a 38 degree day or Peeta inside and 70? 
I guess I side with the teens this time….I will take Peeta and indoors thank you!

Ha!HA!

(Poor Owen….he doesn't know it yet but, he will be watching Peeta too….
now, that should be a fun time!)

;-)



What are your plans for the weekend?  

Will you be seeing "Catching Fire"?  

Have you even heard of the movie?  

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm assuming that is the 2nd movie in the Hunger Games? I haven't watched the first one and probably won't watch this one - I'm so not cool!!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...