Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Talk Money~ No Funny ~ thank God it's SUNNY!

It can't buy happiness…

It is the root of all evil….

It causes stress where there doesn't need to be any….

Arguments of….
never enough, spending it wrong, saving too little, 
where did it go?  you bought what?
vet bills, new snow pants~boots~jackets, 
the dishwasher is broken too…
you need $10 here, $25 there, and how much is that field trip?
car not starting? some thing sounds funny?



(sorry bottom is blurry----it reads:
So you see, money isn't everything, and it often causes pain and suffering. I tell you all this because I am your friend, and as your friend I want to take away your pain and suffering….SO send me all your money and I will suffer for you.)  HA!



This white stuff fell for the first time last night….
thank goodness it was only to our ankles
(see I can be positive!)
;-)
 



THIS LOVELY is SHINING BRIGHT TODAY!!

(melting away the ankle dusting of white stuff…win/win!)




I was either so motivated by the sun,
delirious from too many voices in my head,
or 
simply under the influence of coffee
but,
I actually went OUTSIDE for a run/walk today too!!




Time to start the rest of the day….picking up kids, starting supper,
church, and heading to the Y ~ why not?

And YOU?








1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha - love the final line on that thing about money!
And - snow?! Already??? Yuck!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...