Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's 6:45 PM on Nov. 24th….one month and its Christmas Eve!

Oh yes, I just put all that together…..where oh, where has another year gone?  I often think of Christmas as the end to a year rather than December 31st.  Weird?  I don't think so…..

Randoms from last year.


To me, every thing we do actually builds for the month of December.
When kids act naughty in April I still tell them "Santa's watching"

When they mention a larger item they want in August I say, 
"That's something that could go on your Christmas wish list".

And if they really want something BIG…I say, 
"You should tell Grandpa and Grandma about that and maybe THEY will get it for you for Christmas!"
(yes, I have really said that…ha!)

This year I have already forewarned them……there will be 3 gifts under the tree…
1.  Something they want
2.  Something they need
3.  Something they can use.
and some little stuff for their stocking.


AND…...
We are super excited to be going back to Walt Disney World in January
 Jedi training…
 ferry rides...
 Cinderella and amazing parades...
and a certain "girlie" mouse!!

If that doesn't say Merry Christmas to you I don't know what does.
;-)




Although, until then I will remind the kids OFTEN….
JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I like the 3 things under the tree idea!!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...