Saturday, November 9, 2013

3 beers and a DQ blizzard in my belly…and WHAT? I didn't take a single picture!!

Yea, Ummmm
So that title says it all…

We had date night tonight.

It's been awhile since we have been out ~ together ~ with out kids
and tonight was the night.

1.  We went to our local home bar for 2 ~ YES TWO! beers and nachos.

but we finished so quickly we thought we just couldn't go home yet…

so,

2.  We went to another local bar for 1 ~ YES ONE LARGE ~ beer and a Reuben pizza!
Have you had a reuben pizza? 
It's good but maybe not great….but good!

however, we thought something sweet would top the night off perfectly ….

so,

what is some thing sweet?

a Dairy Queen blizzard of course.

3.  We drove and then shared a blizzard…we thought about the usual Heath and then almost went for the seasonal Pumpkin Pie but, on a whim I ordered the Smore's.

It TASTED just like a SMORE!
How weird is that?

It was good…but too chocolate filled for my liking…which is super weird because I LOVE chocolate like Walt Disney loves Mickey Mouse…..it satisfied the sweet tooth but probably won't be purchased again.

Now what??? My bed is calling my name BIGTIME!



What did you do this Saturday night?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Fun - y'all had a little beer/ice cream crawl for date night. It has been awhile since we had a date night - we used to make more effort when the boys were little but lately....

GiGi Eats Celebrities said...

I have only had DQ once before in my life. The best thing EVER!!!!!!