Saturday, October 19, 2013

WiTi-KT ~ BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!


Makenzie ~ 









I have been working a lot this week...
I think I have been pretty bad about hiding my stress (for different reasons) this week.

Yesterday was a long day ~ but ended on a good note ~ just tiring!

Today I work ALL DAY!!

But, this morning I found these pictures in between drinking my coffee and eating breakfast while reading blogs before I go to work.  (Is that a run on sentence or what?? Hopefully no one is analyzing my English skills at 6AM..ha!)

THANK YOU KENZIE!!

YOU MADE MY MORNING AND I WILL BE SMILING ALL DAY BECAUSE OF YOU!


Any one find fun surprises on their computer when they wake up?


No comments:

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...