Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits..

Dang sometimes Lucy and I could be twins...very scary!! 
I often think what I lack in book smarts I sure make up for in COMMON SENSE smarts!
And some times a little common sense can go a Loooong way!



Another good quote:

I am not fat ~ its just my awesomeness swelling up inside me!!



It's this kind of day again today...



As I flipped my daily calendar today THIS quote was telling me HAPPY October 1st:

Only some of us learn from other people's mistakes;  the rest of us have to be the other people!

Which kind of person are you going to be today?





2 comments:

hiker mom said...

I like Lucy;)

Kim said...

HaHa - many days I like to pretend that I'm the one learning from the other people (it's actually the other way around though cause I make tons of mistakes!!).

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...