Thursday, October 31, 2013

I should be a vampire

Tonight's the big night!!

At least it is "the big night" for children...while I secretly cringe at all the candy my kids eat especially when they beg to eat, "Just one more piece!!"before going to bed...but then Friday comes!!! My day to raid the candy stash while the kiddos are at school ...

Bwahahahha!
 I am a tricky witch like that.

Hubby surprised me the other night with a seasonal beer....Shock Top
HoneyCrisp Apple Wheat!

YUM!
I know one witch that will be drinking one or maybe two of those tonight!
 The candy is in the bag and ready to be handed out.
 The pumpkins will be lit

And according to the color of my fingers from the other day
Am I cold blooded, white, with little circulation...
Hmmmm...
Maybe I should be a vampire this year?
Happy fall and MN cold to me...
 THIS is the #1 reason I dislike cold temps
 and MN for 5 months out of the year.
This is a constant look for me and my fingers from now until April.....



Happy Happy Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I need to try that Shock Top beer!!
And I feel your pain with your fingers - most mornings I wear gloves while I type my blog because my fingers hurt so much - winter is not our friend!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...