Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chocolate Pumpkin/Banana Muffins

I made these!!


They were moist, easy, tasty ~ and I didn't burn them!! Amazing! 

The recipe is even a little healthy since it includes flaxseed and greek yogurt!  I opted to sprinkle in some CHIA seeds as well...yes, I am healthy like that...ha!  *it states gluten free flour if needed but I used regular flour since I am not  a GF kind of gal*

 See how moist the batter is....

 then I had a little left over batter so I used my single cake pan...
it kind of looks like a doughnut in the top picture
and 
below 
it 
looks
more
like 
the 
mini
bundt 
cake 
its 
suppose 
to
be.

I opted to try this one myself and it was delish for those curious minds out there.

It's was a rainy/cold day here yesterday so of course to me that means "baking day".  Today is the same kind of day but I think today will be "cleaning bathroom day" instead.  ;-)

What does a rainy/cold day mean to you?

1 comment:

Kim said...

A rainy day rarely turns into a bathroom cleaning kind of day - TV watching, sweat wearing, being a bum - yes!!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...