Thursday, October 24, 2013

And they made it to the CC STATE 2013 MEET.......

 These were taken this morning....
 it proves I cannot take one picture....
 I have a hard time deciding what photo to post....
 and we have a hard time concentrating too.  ugh....
 Nicole's solo wasn't bad ....
but, poor Kenzie's were either blurry~fuzzy or had eyes closed...
I deleted them faster then I could ever run.


Owen trying to stay warm..
and if you need any more proof that the meet was cold....
 my white finger tips shall help.
I realize now....these 3 were the only ones I took tonight...my hands couldn't take it.

Good thing hubby hung around during the awards to grab some more...
 LNHS Girls 2013 STATE 
LNHS BOYS and GIRLS
heading to State baby!

Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WooHoo - I'm so excited for them!!! That is awesome!!
And, I feel your pain with your hands - not fun!
Congrats and good luck to the girls!