Saturday, October 5, 2013

A bead for a verse....a verse for each bead.....I made it...YES I DID!


Black Bead:  
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

Red Bead:
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

Clear/White Bead:
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow" Isaiah 1:18

Blue Bead:
"Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day."  Acts 2:41

Green Bead:
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18

Gold Bead:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."  John 3:16


The "Women's Retreat" I went to today was fun....until 2:20.....then I just got "antsy"....we still had 40 minutes to go of "quiet/reflection time" before the last 30 minute lecture and more small group discussion time....I took what I learned from the morning session and went with it.


I learned:
I am significant!
I do not need to try and be any body else....just be the best me!

THUS:  
Being myself meant it was time to leave. 
No more pretending to make small talk....what I did attend was great...but, now it was time to leave so I left.  

And I am OK with that!
:-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love that you learned to be your best you and that included leaving when you were done and ready to leave!!!