Monday, September 23, 2013

Our 10lb. boss and yes, more CC pics

Just another typical day in the life for Dora...or in this case .....just another typical day "trying to walk down the hall" with out being attacked by the "Hall Monitor" who will ever.so.quickly. let the poor cats know when he says its "OK" to pass.....

Good thing those cats are quick and Rudy is not allowed to go up or down stairs to bug them.  I do think they have the advantage there.  ;-)



Saturday was another beautiful day for a CC meet!  It started out cool in the morning ~ to the point the kids had hats, mittens and blankets wrapped around themselves but, it quickly warmed up to tank top running weather.  ;-)

A "not seen so often moment" of the girls together ~ I guess when a mother asks to take a picture in front of friends and many others it wouldn't be cool if they "rolled their eyes" at me....ha! Would my girls actually do that??? Yea, I think so.   ;-) 

And then the pic with a few girl friends who were very happy to jump in for a photo bomb.  ;-)  Bummer Ms. Jordyn's eyes were closed.....although, still super cute!



And guess what??? I started a new part time job today!!!! Working amazing hours: 7-10 AM Monday through Friday with one of the Elementary school's before school-care program.  LOVE IT!! There are about 60 kids and 4 staff total....the time flew and I still have the rest of my day to get all my "MOM" stuff done.

What's new with you??


3 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on the new job!! Those hours sound perfect. Are you still working at the Y, too?!
Cute pictures!

Kim said...

Congrats on the new job!! Those hours sound perfect. Are you still working at the Y, too?!
Cute pictures!

hiker mom said...

Cool about the new job!