Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ahhhhh....team bonding and "First" photo opps....there are a lot.

 What do you know a picture of some of the CC girls either after or before
( ha! I really don't know) their race last Friday.
Although if I had to guess I would say before because they are STILL SMILING!!!
(I know a few after were crying...just upset with their race)


And then this happened before the race too....
Kenzie shared that the girl in the above photo in the black sweatshirt is a little artistic.

She wanted the varsity girls to bond through a Sharpie Tattoo.  ;-)
Love it!!



Enough of the first day of school photos on facebook huh?!  Bwahahaha! Yes, I am just as guilty and even guiltier? since I posted them on the blog too.  Can never get enough of a "first day of any thing"I guess.


With that said, what kind of "Firsts" do you take photos of?  I think I have been guilty of some of the following....
1.  1st day of school
2.  1st tooth lost (at least with first child...not sure I did with the rest.  *~*
3.  1st hair cut (even saved hair from the first child...not sure if I have any from the other two...oh, so sad ~ such bad mom moments are being highlighted)
4.  1st Birthday party and cake frosting everywhere!!
5.  1st "dress up" dance in high school
6.  1st time in braces!!!

I am sure there are more but, my brain hurts trying to remember....or it hurts with the fact that child #2 and #3 will have a few less 1st photos in their baby book.....at least they DO HAVE a baby book!! Oh yea!!



3 comments:

hiker mom said...

Cute pics:) I still have a foot long little braid that I cut off my son when he was 5! He used to have ringlets and we kept one in the back and ended up eventually braiding it before we cut it. My one moment of doing someone's hair;)

Kim said...

Love the ankle picture with the "tats!" I'm pretty sure that is a before pic because they all look fresh - if they look that good after running then I need lessons!!!

Kim said...

Love the ankle picture with the "tats!" I'm pretty sure that is a before pic because they all look fresh - if they look that good after running then I need lessons!!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...