Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh! So that's why you picked the color you did!!

Just in case you were wondering that is not a bird's nest in my hair....
that is just a typical hair day around here 
when its 90 degrees~humid~and one has been busy painting
moving furniture 
and 
trying to keep a tad of sanity the last week before school starts.

(By the way this was taken on Tuesday and YES,
I did go to my Y meeting looking exactly like this...
NO...I did not get fired!)  
Whew!


Random....
Owen taking a picture of Kenzie eating below.

(In the background you can get another look of the green/orange combo 
between my kitchen and family room.)


And the finished room...
kind of ~ sort of 


Do you remember hanging posters of boys on your wall?  (or maybe Farah Fawcett if you're a guy?)
Well, Josh Hutcherson...from Hunger Games is very popular around here...
DUH?!


When, I told Cole how much the color of her room blended nicely with her posters...
trying to "fit in" with the "nice mom" comment.

She replied, 
"Yea, that's why I picked the color......so it would match with my posters and JOSH!"
Well, of course I knew that.....ha!
To think I thought it was because of our families connection with the color orange and 
every thing TEAM ORANGE about us.
Sheesh...could not have been more wrong.
;-)


And a photo of the boy before going to bed...
Now that looks so comfortable that I may have to sleep there some night too.



What's coming up????

*Owen and I have a taste test later.....Chocolate and Caramel cereal?? Should be interesting and so worth the money we receive!

*Owen is getting a haircut

*To bed early around here....the girls have their FIRST CC MEET tomorrow morning.  Due to the heat and humidity factor the bus LEAVES the high school at 6:30 AM.  Their runs are at 9:00AM AND 9:50AM...and the meet should be over by 11:30.....crazy huh?!

Have a great one!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the finished rooms!!!
Cross country meets here are usually in the mornings, I think Hunter has to be at the school at 5:30 for one or 2 of the meets - not a problem for me but he will be a mess!!!

hiker mom said...

Love the color choices! So bold:)

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...