Monday, August 26, 2013

2 days in a row ~ And WoW ~ Way to Go!

First things first.....

As I was looking through pictures I saw these from last year....I don't know about you but as soon as school starts it feels like its October in a flash! 
 What does October mean???
Crazy kids dressed up going door to door hoping for the biggest bag of candy EVER!



But before that happens....this happened ..... I ran/walked another 4 miles!  Super hot here in MN~super sticky~super sweaty equals super excited to be able to do any thing at all. YEA!

And you know what even surprised me more than my 2 days in a row of "exercising"?????

I came home last night from work and found hubby (who had just returned from the cabin, after a 4-hour drive) painting one of the girls' bedroom!! WOW! Energy?! Motivated? Crazy? Who knows but I was a little thrilled that it will be getting done sooner than later.  Way to go hubby!!

(aren't self portraits on photo booth great!?)


And finally....the king and queen of our summer trip to Burger King.
Can't you just feel the love?


FYI..We haven't been to BK in YEARS...we went for an ice cream cone treat...we all 
felt sickly when we finished...as a group we said we don't ever want to 
go back to BK again!  HA!

;-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow - look at you go - you are definitely on a roll!!! And, painting - ugh!!