Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 5...Friday 5 that is!

It's Friday July 5th.....which makes it the perfect Friday to highlight 5! 





1.  Five things to Teach your Children



 2.  I stayed home last night and opted to NOT watch fireworks.......


 these are some pictures from previous years.....
there, I am good....don't feel like I missed a thing!


3.  SIMPLE: Read~



4.  I went to 5:10 Boot Camp this morning! It had to be the quietest I have ever seen the Y at that time....Obviously every one else was still sleeping from watching fireworks OR they are away at cabins.  What ever my class was great and I am done.  Time to shower and off to work in a few short hours.  



5. My favorite summer drink right now.

And yes, last night may have included one of those accompanied with some home made nachos which were delish.  I am not usually a nacho kind of gal......some of you may know I prefer my ice cream treats over EVERYTHING.... when it comes to an indulgence but, last night the Shandy and chips,cheese, green chilies, and salsa just called my name.
Yep,
 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to ME!  



Hope you had a great night with what ever you did.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm not a big sweets eater but a plate of nachos - I could down that in no time - especially with a Summer Shandy!!!
Hope your kiddos are all home soon!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...