Saturday, June 22, 2013
I think we have a touch of the Sillies!
OH Man...I am pretty positive we had a touch of the sillies that night (or for mom it was a touch of "2 skinny margaritas") HA! This night was so fun in so many ways.
1. It was the pre-Father's Day Supper out to Applebee's! Way to rock Dad! HUBS! POPS! ;-)
2. I love my iPhone 5 that I got back around March....it makes taking instant SILLY photos so much fun....and some of them actually turn out.
3. The skinny margarita was really good. Just the right amount of sweetness~liquor~and salt around the rim...Mmmmm!
4. I ordered the salmon in some dill sauce and veggies. I think it was the BEST meal on our table for sure!
5. We had gift cards to Applebee's which a friend had given me for watching her son through out the school year. (It was a surprise to receive them since her son and Owen are buds and enjoyed knowing they would have a set play date every week) But, HEY~ who am I not to accept? It was appreciated and out to eat we went. Just knowing the majority of the bill was paid for is a happy thing. ;-)
(Almost forgot....it was also a family outing with just US! We haven't done that in a while and for everyone to laugh, not argue, or complain and simply smile and have fun was PRICELESS!)
Have a Great Weekend everyone!
Hard to believe this picture was taken last August as we were preparing for her final senior year at North High....now she is just 16 day...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
This was happening last week....some boxes.. lots of garbage.... and finally... it was done! Our oldest didn't go &...
She had 3 choices. Research and write a report. Put together a power point presentation with pictures on the region, culture etc… or find ...