Saturday, June 22, 2013
I think we have a touch of the Sillies!
OH Man...I am pretty positive we had a touch of the sillies that night (or for mom it was a touch of "2 skinny margaritas") HA! This night was so fun in so many ways.
1. It was the pre-Father's Day Supper out to Applebee's! Way to rock Dad! HUBS! POPS! ;-)
2. I love my iPhone 5 that I got back around March....it makes taking instant SILLY photos so much fun....and some of them actually turn out.
3. The skinny margarita was really good. Just the right amount of sweetness~liquor~and salt around the rim...Mmmmm!
4. I ordered the salmon in some dill sauce and veggies. I think it was the BEST meal on our table for sure!
5. We had gift cards to Applebee's which a friend had given me for watching her son through out the school year. (It was a surprise to receive them since her son and Owen are buds and enjoyed knowing they would have a set play date every week) But, HEY~ who am I not to accept? It was appreciated and out to eat we went. Just knowing the majority of the bill was paid for is a happy thing. ;-)
(Almost forgot....it was also a family outing with just US! We haven't done that in a while and for everyone to laugh, not argue, or complain and simply smile and have fun was PRICELESS!)
Have a Great Weekend everyone!