Monday, June 17, 2013

I am but....I still need a few more of me...what the?!

OK. I get that.  I am.

But....... when its 78 degrees in the house with a beautiful breeze to cool things off just right, all I want to do is sit in my chair and read.  (And maybe drink some coffee while the pooch is snuggling right next to me ha!)

However.....reality is there is stuff to be done.  And today I picked clean the house over going to the Y to workout.  Surprisingly I really was torn today.  Usually I pick cleaning but, today I kind of wanted to go to this cycle class and as I changed clothes and then looked around at the dust *everywhere* and the animal hair and dead grass dragged in by a certain animal all over the floor I knew it was time to pull out the rags/vacuum and go crazy inside instead ;-)  Must say as I look around it feels pretty good knowing its clean ....for today anyway....we will see how long it lasts.

Tomorrow I may tackle those nasty bathrooms too.

What else did I do.....a little wash, dishes, boy went to church camp, oldest went to zoo camp (she volunteers there and helps with there ZOO camps and YES SHE CAN DRIVE HERSELF NOW!), middle daughter and I ran an errand or two, back home tidy up and now its time to rest!

Sure, I would love to read some blogs.  Sure, I would love to upload some recent pictures or talk about Father's Day or even the weekend but I am opting for feet up~coffee~and my quiet time instead.  ;-)

Yea....I AM Enough (more than enough some days) but, NOT Quite enough other days for sure.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Good for you to sit and relax!
And, hooray that your daughter can drive herself now!!!
I've been taking my oldest out for little driving lessons the past few days - not sure there will be enough wine to cover these experiences!!!

hiker mom said...

Yay for relaxing! I really wish I didn't have to choose between exercise and cleaning. With 2 dogs and 2 boys I feel like I am cleaning all the time! As far as blogging and reading blogs, I am way behind and miss reading about my bloggy peeps. Hope you have some sun and fun today:)

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...