Friday, May 17, 2013

What the??!!


I went for a 4 mile walk/jog just now....

It's cool (about 60 maybe??) and a light breeze.

I wore a light jacket/tank/and capri pants and definitely got warm while out there....however,
when I got home within seconds my finger tips turned there typical "winter white" and eventually
albeit s.l.o.w.l.y. turned the lovely shades of purple, pink, red and white!

Yes, this is why all winter long
I beg hubby to move to a warmer climate....
my body and FINGERS cannot handle cold/cool temps any more! 



2 comments:

hiker mom said...

Yikes! Mine just turn white and numb. I try to talk my husband into the same thing, but so far it hasn't worked:(

Kim said...

My fingers do the same thing (even at the grocery store in the freezer section) - it's miserable and painful!
It's why I told my husband that after 20+ years in Kansas by the time he retires, we better be moving to a beach!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...