Thursday, May 9, 2013

Turtles don't know everything I guess......

Typical!

After feeling all fine with my turtleish walk/jog yesterday.  (Because I hadn't even jogged to the bathroom in the past 2 months...due to hip flare up) I swallowed my post big time!

Once again....I have been proven wrong....even a turtle like jog/walk can jolt pain in areas that one does not want to feel pain e.v.e.r. again!  UGH!  So, by 4 PM yesterday I was downing Ibuprofen, icing my right hip area and left knee, and resting while reading over my Sunday school lesson.  



Feeling a bit like this!


However, this morning I woke up feeling all 44 again!

Oh yes, I was and am thrilled about that.

So, was it the icing, the Ibu, or my Sunday school lesson (and yes, a little prayer for my healing may have been said during that time) or all THREE?  Who knows?  I am glad that right now....at this very moment....I feel good! Whew!! (Now say it like James Brown would, "I FEEL GOOD!")

What will tomorrow bring?

ha!


3 comments:

Ginger Foxxx said...

Oh no! No pain! Go away pain! Feel better :)

hiker mom said...

Glad you are feeling better:)

Kim said...

I'm glad you feel better today - hopefully it was a one-time thing. Don't overdo!!! (I know that means a lot/or nothing coming from me!).
I really hope your hip is good and doesn't give you more problems!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...