Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oh yes....I am ....(starting again)...

I go around and around but can never get off....

Up and down...at moments I am loving my situation and other other times I am sad, scared and fearful of what lies ahead and how just moments ago I was feeling so secure!

What is my problem?  Why do I do this to myself??



I am getting dizzy from it all.....




I know I cannot deprive myself of certain foods or I BINGE and go crazy when I finally have them.

I know I feel SO MUCH BETTER when eating healthier.


I have fallen a lot.....
I need to rise again...
but, for me its not really the road to the rise its what I do once I reach the top.


It can be a slippery slide back down ...




Maybe its the thrill of the challenge to see IF I can control my urges yet again...
Maybe I have no control?
Maybe I don't see myself as worthy of the compliments and "new look" the weight loss brings?


(I have thought this.....seriously.....how about you? ha!)


Once again I look toward my future....

1.   A little frustrated at the time and energy I continue to put toward 
the talk of food/exercise.....

2.  Wondering what else could I be doing with my time?

3.  Portion control is important

4.  Be ME and to be the BEST ME for ME.





1 comment:

Kim said...

Kathy, I have been in a struggle with my eating habits lately, too.
For me, it's not so much about trying to lose weight as it is being healthy - I about kill myself working out and then undo all of it in 10 minutes in my kitchen.
I get completely overwhelmed when I think about changing my whole diet.
I am going to try to make a few (small) changes and go from there - if I tell myself that I have to give certain things up, it is a guarantee that I will have 20 by the end of the day!
Hang in there!!! You have a lot of great things going!!