Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Being a mom may be the hardest and yet most rewarding job ever!

It comes without a handbook and we are all just learning as we go, 
some are better than others and some just never seem to "get it". 

 Never the less, we are the ones who let you develop and grow in OUR bodies for 9 months while OUR bodies ~ moods ~ sugar levels ~ heartbeats ~ energy levels AND crabby cravings went out of control!
 For that I am called MOM....and you owe me!

HA!HA!


My mom and I a few years ago!


 My Mother (and Father) In Law from waaaaay back when.
(I guess I don't have any more current pics on my computer..crazy)

I think hubby scanned this one in some time ago.

They have both passed away now but we think of them often and especially today!!

She was a great mom and mother in law.



Now children remember....

No complaining,
whining, 
crying,
ah, aw, or ugh'ing
no fighting,
 pushing,
or bugging
today
be on YOUR best
and 
know your MOM 
LOVES
you
and 
all 
your
ZEST!

;-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kathy!!
I hope your kids (mine, too, for that matter!) follow the Mother's Day rules!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...