Thursday, May 16, 2013

First game on deck for tonight....

 He is very "Royal" now isn't he?
 Practicing..
 again...
 and again.

 Taken a few days ago....this has got to be the favorite morning spot...
Coolish temps outside but when the sun shines in it warms everything up.

;-)

Tonight is the little dude's first game!
It's going to be 80 and beautiful.....and I am working.
(typical..ha!)
Oh well, the season is long and I will see my share of games...
this I know for sure!

Good Luck Royals!

2 comments:

Km said...

Good luck to him!!
And, I love to find a patch of sunshine in front of the door and sit there for a bit - feels awesome!!

Yum Yucky said...

Little Dude steps up to the plate. Go Royals, GO! :)

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...