Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So glad you are back...its been so long with out you...


ONE DAY.

A morning of rain and then it was clear
and
finally......
we saw the brownish green grass and sandy remnants of winter once again.

It was uplifting 
for ......
a couple of hours
then....


It
came
back!


and this morning
once
again
we may
have to 
shovel 
our way out
of the
garage.


These photos are taken about 5:15 am from the back door while letting Rudy out 
for his morning business.

We have had HALF A YEAR OF WINTER!  
Maybe more I am not positive but, I do know its been here since
November and stayed with us through December, January, February, 
March and April! 
6 MONTHS!!

Will we get any snow in May? 

At this point any thing is possible!




2 comments:

Kim said...

Just to make you feel better - it's snowing/icing here today, too. I think I'm moving south!!

hiker mom said...

I won't tell you what it's like here but I hope it comes your way;)

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...