Saturday, April 20, 2013

One week from today....guess who is turning 10!!!


Look out the clone will get you!


Or my really big gun....scared?
;-)



"Just kidding...would this smile help?!
Yea, its kind of a fake one but I am freezing mom!!"




Hmmmm....you want some of my what?


I just want to pinch those cheeks right off!!

Can't believe my baby boy is almost in double digits...it could make me crabby or sad but,
I am actually feeling much better today (or right now).  No magic pill changed any thing.
We still have a lot of wet, heavy, back breaking snow.
It's still winter jacket weather.
I have not caught up on my sleep.
Never the less....feeling better.

Hormonal? 
YES!

No comments:

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...