Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Once again we are reminded .... we are not in control.....


I feel like I have been glued to the TV this afternoon.  

Not that any thing majorly new has developed but just because
 ~ I guess ~
I don't want to go on with my normal "jobs" or "activities" today;
while so many others, miles apart are going through so much
 sadness, stress, disbelief, wonder, and worry.

It really makes me think....

1.  Why do I worry about the extra 5-8 pounds?
2.  Why do I stress over the endless snacking on crackers certain kids do?
3.  Why do I worry so much about money?
4.  Why do I often enjoy my quiet time with out the kids around? ;-)


Life could be over or drastically changed any minute of the day...
we don't know when a tragedy will hit our family or a loved one.


This and all tragic events are good reminders of what REALLY is IMPORTANT...
FAITH
FAMILY
and 
to LOVE ONE ANOTHER!


God Bless Boston!




2 comments:

Kim said...

I agree - events like yesterday make it easier to put our daily activities into perspective!

Tamara said...

Thanks for this post. I've been relishing the small joys in my life for the past few days as well. Really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...