Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mmmm...so the next career???


I would LOVE to find the job that would pay me to do this!!
I could set my own hours, work with out showering,  and not have to worry about the traffic or weather before I leave for work.  (For instance, already today we have had a morning of rain/sleet and ice and now it is SNOWING...it is April 18th!!! For the love of MN!)



Um, I think not!
For a girl that often looks like this the Beauty Career is definitely the LAST resort
kind of career...actually its a NEVER kind of career!




I've GOT IT!!!



I want to be paid VERY WELL to......



I do not consider this job (below) as play.
My parents own a cleaning service and have for ??? maybe 30 years??
Our part time job during high school was to help them clean.  ;-)

I am skilled in mops, rags, toilet cleaner and vacuums but I really don't
want to go back there again.
No offense to my parents....they will be the first to tell you I was the worse employee out of my other 3 sisters who also helped them out as needed (and one still does!)



I guess this may apply?





UGH....
I have done most of these and it is the areas I am looking at now....
kind of depressing.....



Nope.
Not going there.
Not trying to be little any one who works at these places I just know 
IF I DID....
I would be LARGE MARGE!

I would eat and eat and eat.....therefore, I must repeat....
Not even going there.



So....any one know of any one hiring south of the Twin Cities?
Please leave a comment and I will research. 
Thanks!

1 comment:

hiker mom said...

I hope you find something you love!