Friday, March 15, 2013

Why is the weather bad whenever we plan something????

Really....WHY????

Is it a sign that we are suppose to move to a warmer climate so we can actually GO SOME WHERE farther than 30 miles during the winter with out the worry of snow, ice, sleet, rain, slush, other crazy drivers, salt being dumped by snow plows, and children whining because its TAKING FOREVER TO GET TO OUR DESTINATION?!?!


Plans....to drive about 90 miles to take in the boys high school basketball game.....if they win tonight they go to STATE TOURNAMENTS next weekend baby!  Fun...right?  Maybe?  IF the weather forecast was in our favor.



It rained this morning, then turned to freezing rain, and now its currently sleeting.....what will it be like at 4PM?  Game starts at 8PM....lets hope we make it!!






Right Now
Today
Tonight
Snow
Wintry Mix
Snow Shower
30°F
FEELS LIKE 30°
33°
HIGH
19°
LOW
Snow
A mix of wintry precipitation is occurring nearby.
Wintry Mix
Snow Shower














1 comment:

hiker mom said...

I hope the weather improves:) And yes I feel like this horrible weather is a sign for me to move for sure! Arizona maybe?;)

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...