Thursday, March 7, 2013

LNHS March Madness

Go PANTHERS!



Fall was Homecoming fun ~  Winter IS March Madness!!

Today is Hockey 
(at the Xcel....tournaments baby!)
Nicole is our sports watching girl....she has the patience and zest for sitting a while...she really wanted to take the fan bus down but out of the 20 or so girls she asked NONE of them could or wanted to go!! So she asked her favorite guy ......

no......not that one.....


 .....THIS ONE!!

And he said YES!
I know they will have a great father/daughter date!


Saturday night is Basketball 
(if/when they win they go to state tournaments next weekend!!)


It's a Great Day to be a Panther!!


No comments:

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...