Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How did you start your morning?

WELL........................

I went to bed at 9:20 ish last night after feeling VERY tired and even after getting an hour nap in during the after noon.  I woke up at 3:30 AM??? What's up with that?  Oh well, I fell back asleep until 4:52 ish and figured I might as well get up....(and the fact that I could hear the pup whining through the closed door in the kitchen....ugh!)

Got dressed for my cycle class.

Brushed my teeth.

And finally... put on my socks!  I do this last every morning...not sure why?

I was thrilled I felt rested and ready for coffee.....I headed downstairs when the following thoughts quickly went through my head... The curtains weren't shut last night....I usually drink my coffee by the computer before I head to my class while I check emails or Facebook.... I don't want to be on display for all the early morning neighbors driving by as they go to work.....so I better close the curtains.  

No biggie right?

WELL.........
My first step from the stairs onto the carpet landed my foot in a 

BIG OL' WET SPOT!

Lovely right?

Hmm?

No, my ceiling was not leaking.....our 4yr. old mutt had PEE'D (and I know it was him b/c the pup had been locked up all night) and my left foot was now soaked and stained with dog urine!  I just can't make these stories up people!! I spent the next 10 minutes soaking up pee~spraying the carpet~and just angry in general as to how sick I am with these dogs wrecking havoc on our house!! 


You can't tell me your day started out any worse .....can you?



No comments:

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...