Monday, February 11, 2013

What to do after ice cream cake for breakfast?

In case you didn't know the date.....its February 11th!
My 44th Birthday
(Yes, I toot my own horn like that!)


So if you read the previous morning post you are aware of the BEST Birthday Breakfast EVER....
DQ Snickers Ice Cream Cake.
(double duh!)

And go figure....afterwards I was totally sugared up and ready to run 4.44 for my 44th
*NOT 44 miles like my lovely daughter suggested to me during the Grammy's the night before*

Sticking with my cool look....
I sported my new HALO headband~shades~and lipsticks prior to my run.


HALO ~ sweat wicking headband really works~ I am proof!

Time to 
Shower...
dress up enough...
to be ready for lunch with hubby!

(Who by the way took the day off to hang with me)
 ;-)


 We went to Porter Creek ...
because we had a gift card...SCORE!

Tommy Bahama Birthday drink at noon...YUM!



I am not great at taking a lot of pictures....we also shared an appetizer and then had our own half sandwich and salad.  It may seem like a lot but it was the perfect amount.

After we came home and yes, I had a slice of the birthday cake again....don't judge me...it's my birthday I can eat when I want ....oh, I guess that isn't really much different than any other day...just that today I don't feel bad or guilty about it one stinkin' bit! 

And if you were curious as to the weather in MN on my birthday...here is a snippet of the afternoon temps....not bad but not great.  Typical.


Enjoy the rest of your Monday .. I know I will!

4 comments:

kilax said...

Aww, what a perfect day! And love that your husband took the day off to spend it with you. And that you had the second piece of cake! You gotta eat it before it melts (let's pretend freezers don't exist :)).

hiker mom said...

Glad you had such a great day! Way to get your miles in:)

Runner Maybe said...

Sounds like you had a great day!!!! Belated happy birthday

Ginger Foxxx said...

I love those shades!! Sounds like a successful birthday :)