Sunday, February 24, 2013

ARGO anyone???

Hey.......Hubs and I rented ARGO last night off the TV.  $4.99 for a great movie.  (Or so I thought!)  I totally hope it wins a lot tonight at the OSCARS!!  Will you be watching?

Hubs didn't think Ben did that great in his acting role but I disagree.  If you have seen it what do you think?  If not, watch it.....it's worth the watch! ;-)

So before I sit heavily and watch the Red Carpet Live! coverage which starts around 4:30 (for a show that doesn't actually start until 7:30)....I need to do a little work out and clean around the house.  Sounds like fun doesn't it?!

OK...I am off...

Enjoy your Sunday!

ARGOing to workout?  OR ARGOing to sit heavily all day and wait for the Oscar coverage to begin?


Oh, and why so much GOLD?  I am sending ARGO GOLD statue vibes that way......yes, yes, I am funny like that!  whatever....right?


No comments:

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...