Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Thankful we don't have to bundle up like this much longer....
the cold temps should be leaving us later today and we are beginning a 
"WArMinG TreNd!!"
Yes, it might hit 30 by Sunday!!


On that note....
Good weather also means a trip down for these folks (and my sister) this weekend.
My cousin is having TWINS soon and there is a baby shower in her honor on Sunday.
So they are driving down Saturday to spend the night and go to the shower with me...
(Nancy, mom and I will be attending while dad stays home with the kiddos and hubby)
;-)


Thankful for my workout buddy and friend Stacey.
She just makes me laugh and keeps things real.
Friends like that are hard to come by these days.
;-)


And finally,
These crazies.....
life would not be as much fun and "crazy"
without them and their
Unconditional Love!
Thank You more than YOU know!
;-)


Have a great Thursday every one....are you having a warming trend in your neck of the woods? YES!

If it ever hits 40 above I may pull out the shorts!  (ha!)

3 comments:

hiker mom said...

Yay for a warming trend!! Love workout partners are awesome!!

Kim said...

Now I feel sort-of bad for complaining about it being too cold to go outside to run (it is only 16 right now but supposed to hit 30).
Cute pictures!

Tamara said...

I'm so careful these days about posting complaints about the weather Turns out that I am a cold wimp and temperatures that freeze me are warm enough for many to go without a coat!

Love the pool pic with the kiddos!