Monday, January 14, 2013

Lets all just GAG together now.

Finished a painful 4 miles on the treadmill.   Those 4 took every thing I had ...I really wanted to do 6 miles like hubby just ran yesterday but I couldn't.  The only thing that got me through the stupid 4 were thoughts of lunch.  What should I have and how I really want a gallon of ice cream...I LOVE ice cream...it's a SICKNESS I tell ya!


So I shower, get ready for work and make myself lunch to eat while reading some blogs....this is pretty much a routine for me when it works out.  Today, however, the dogs wanted to go out and since its so cold they wanted back in shortly there after.....

Rudy came in and dropped this nugget by my chair.  Do you know what it is??? A frozen bunny pellet! AKA...Bunny POOP!  And I am trying to eat while reading  blogs....so, now I have to grab my camera b/c I want you all to GAG with me!! UGH!

 But, wait......I barely got the picture before he gobbled it up....
Hmmmm, just a little dessert to whatever else he must have eaten outside. 
 L.O.V.E.L.Y.

 Looking for more "drops" but couldn't find any....thank goodness.....

5 comments:

Laura @ Mommy run fast said...

Oh my, too funny! And for the record, I love ice cream, too. We went out for burgers last night to celebrate and finished with a milkshake. :)

hiker mom said...

SO funny! I try not to think about what my dogs eat when they go outside. It's mostly Adrian since Rocky does his business and quickly runs inside. Yuck!

Kim said...

Ugh - that is funny and gross at the same time. I have a friend who has 2 big dogs - one of them throws-up a lot and then they just eat it - WHAT????
(Since I have that nasty fact in my head I thought I would share it!)

Corrie Anne said...

yep boyd definitely eats poop too. gross.

Ginger Foxxx said...

hahahahaha! i am DYING! Luckily we live on the third floor, so waffles drops anything she is carrying by floor two. I am pretty sure our downstairs neighbor love finding her gifts, haha. i love that he ate the bunny poop!!!

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...