Friday, January 18, 2013

HaHaHa.....



Oh this is so SAD..... because its so TRUE!  

Weatherman said today it may reach close to 40......then. look. out.....temps will slowly fall and by Monday a high temperature of MINUS 2...(-2)...as the HIGH! It may reach 4 by Tuesday if we are lucky...



Lord help me now! 



Today's plan....eat better, exercise, bring Kenzie to her mold fitting appointment for her crown, a stop at Target to buy my cousin a baby shower gift (she is having twin boys in a couple of months!) and finally the family is going to the high school basketball game tonight!

We will be enjoying this day before "it" freezes over.

6 comments:

Runner Maybe said...

I get asked daily from my duaghter when is winter going to be over.

hiker mom said...

Oh man:( Enjoy the non freezing temps while you can:)

Corrie Anne said...

That's soo Minnesota. Lol.

Kim said...

I had to read that 3 times - a high of -2????
That is the reason that I have (repeatedly) told my husband that Kansas is as far north as I can go!
I would be hibernating for sure!!!

Ginger Foxxx said...

ugh, i am dreading this cold front! And i can't even complain. We are at least expecting a high of 9 degrees :)

Teamarcia said...

I think I've gone especially soft with all this non-winter weather. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted!