Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I am soooo over....

Workout: 6am Body Pump!! LOVED IT!!





Yep...I am over it ~ done with it ~ not going to let it bother me any more. Read on.....


  • The fact that I love Christmas cookies!  I am enjoying them...I only have these certain ones at Christmas so I am going to continue to enjoy them and not worry about it....yes, I will continue to exercise but no more negative about my sweet tooth.  
  • Mr. Pooper....aka Rudy....

since we have moved his kennel in here he has had only 2 accidents ...on this tile floor...no biggie!! He is here to stay forever!!! Accidents on the tile floor are easily cleaned up and I can see them...where as I couldn't always see them on the rugs/carpet until it was too late.  ;-) Now, I just need to NOT be so lazy and make sure the little guy gets out every night before I go to bed.  

  • If I don't exercise every day ....IT IS OK!!! Geesh I use to be so mad at myself....but, no more...10 or 20 minute boot camp minis (at home) between reading blogs or baking is just fine.  
  • Doctors saying I can't run more than 3 miles at a time....I have been strengthening my hip flexor, doing my exercises and reading sooo many inspirational stories lately of others who have overcome HUGE OBSTACLES and went on to prove doctors wrong by being DETERMINED, GOAL ORIENTED, and maybe a little POSITIVELY CRAZY and then run marathons or triathlons......my goal???? A 10-miler on March 9th...Irish for a Day! 
  • Fretting over not having a job that pays more money.  Inside my mind/heart I would think about this constantly...."I should be making more"...."I should be contributing more to the family"......"I should start looking for that perfect job tomorrow"....Man I am exhausted!!! It's time to appreciate  hubs for the money he makes for our family.  It's time to appreciate my part time Y job (the people it has brought into my life and the discounted memberships)!! It's time to enjoy life NOW and worry about that perfect job LATER!



Are you "over" any thing these days too??  I know I am feeling better already by just stating I am really over it.  ;-)

3 comments:

hiker mom said...

Good for you! Now go have a cookie:) So what cookies are we talking about here?

Ginger Foxxx said...

I am over diet foods! Everyone freaks out when i am eating full fat delicious treats, but i would rather eat 1 amazing home made cookie then 6 lowfat versions!

misszippy said...

Lots on your plate, for sure. You have a great, positive attitude. I'll be cheering for you to make that 10-miler goal!