Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Good Morning Jesus!

We knew Dec. 24th was going to be casual and rather "low key" around here but we really had no idea  how casual until Owen woke up with a slight fever and head ache.  Bummer!  It's never fun being sick but being sick on Christmas Eve is even worse!!  He slept more than he was awake on Monday....when he was awake he was asking for water, medicine or a bucket b/c he "felt like he may puke"...although, he never did.  ;-)

I took the girls to the Y in the morning for a quick body pump class for me and some miles of running for them then, hubs took the girls to church at 3PM while I stayed home with the boy and started the salmon chowder.  

Later we ate and watched a couple of hours of past home Christmas movies...HILARIOUS!!!!

Time for bed before Santa gets in his sled ......

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning Owen....are you feeling better?

A peanut butter bagel always helps right?

 Good Morning Kenzie!

 Coffee will help me for sure.....

 Good Morning hubby and Rudy (who are now being attacked by Kenzie and Owen)
*Owen ate and then announced he felt better but was FREEZING...so he opted to wear his "fall" coat around the house and while opening presents that morning.*

  And................................. finally Nicole woke up to join the fun too!
(why does that dog always have to be in the picture?)
ha! 

 The Christmas tree awaits .....
let the day begin!






1 comment:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas (a day late)! I hope everyone is well and was able to truly enjoy the day! Looks like y'all had a fun day!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...