Friday, December 14, 2012

don't ask...

I missed yesterday....the day flew by...

Workout Thursday: 6am Body Pump ~ back to the Y with the girls...1.5 run, some elliptical, some rowing, some core.  Today:  Will be walking at the Mall of American SHOPPING most of the day with hubs! 

happened to find this photo with Jackie Robinson our Halloween cat.
(I have no idea why I took that)

 then I found these of Makenzie.....
she must like to take her picture too...with out cats.
;-)

Then I started to sweat down my non-existent cleavage.... I guess my coffee was going to my boobs?
I thought the sweat may be coming through my shirt and I was going to show you all.....
it wasn't so instead I tried to highlight the dried cut in the corner of my nose...
I get this randomly during the winter?? Weird....but I am pretty sure its a family trait or God punishing me for teasing my mom about her dried nose when I was young.

 I totally remember asking her why she would get cuts in the tip of her nose....like "normal" people just don't get those things??? Yes, I am pretty sure I was not winning any daughterly points with my many comments.  (Or like why she would cry during Little House on the Prairie...really?  She would say one day I would understand ..... yes, that day has come ....I get it now)
 More nose photos....
the cut just isn't photographing well.....lucky you? 
Yes, probably!!

Must be a girl thing....
Found some self portraits of Coley too..
;-)


Like I said today is Christmas shopping day!! Then at 4PM I have a taste test...love those...tasting brownies for 35 minutes and I will be handed a $40 with a Thank You.....can I sign up for that daily please?  ;-) 


Quiet time is over.....kids are coming down and another day has started....

Have a great day.....

*** I just clicked on the nose photo to get a closer look...SCARY! It makes my cut look all red and narly...it really isn't that bad....or maybe it is??? I hope I still have cover up in my arsenal of what I sometimes call makeup.  ***

2 comments:

hiker mom said...

Have a great day shopping with your hubby:)

Kim said...

So funny that we both got to shop with our husbands today! I think you have a much better mall!!!