I am exhausted and yet I didn't do THAT much....
So today I am thankful for a busy day.
- 6am cycle class that had me sweating like a pig...and a stinky one at that.
- a few hours of work at the Y
- head to the library to pick up my book on hold...Long Run...can't wait to start it!
- lunch (baked kale, spaghetti squash and leftover oriental salad...mmmmm)
- Thanksgiving groceries...I bought the last of her prime rib she had out for the moment..(again mmmmmmmmm)
- I started supper~shredded bbq chicken in the crock pot
- peeled potatoes~for some homemade fries
- and just enough time to run and pick up Coley from school
- ate supper
- TUTOR TIME with daughter and her math home work
- run the boy to basketball
- run an errand while he is there and back to pick him up
- finally home to MY time in front of the computer but I am thinking my bed and pj's are calling my name instead.
I have a job, money to buy food, a comfortable bed to rest in, friends to work out with, and children that need me....I am busy....but, I am thankful for it!
***edit *** I went to bed last night at 8:50 and woke up at 5:50 this morning....guess running around is tiring on my body. ;-)