Monday, November 19, 2012

thankful to be busy

Monday night...this is the FIRST TIME I am SITTING DOWN for the DAY! *oops I did sit down while I ate lunch* although I have been known to stand and eat too.

I am exhausted and yet I didn't do THAT much....

So today I am thankful for a busy day.


  • 6am cycle class that had me sweating like a pig...and a stinky one at that.
  • a few hours of work at the Y
  • head to the library to pick up my book on hold...Long Run...can't wait to start it!
  • lunch (baked kale, spaghetti squash and leftover oriental salad...mmmmm)
  • Thanksgiving groceries...I bought the last of her prime rib she had out for the moment..(again mmmmmmmmm)
  • I started supper~shredded bbq chicken in the crock pot
  • peeled potatoes~for some homemade fries
  • and just enough time to run and pick up Coley from school
  • ate supper
  • TUTOR TIME with daughter and her math home work
  • run the boy to basketball
  • run an errand while he is there and back to pick him up
  • finally home to MY time in front of the computer but I am thinking my bed and pj's are calling my name instead.


I have a job, money to buy food, a comfortable bed to rest in, friends to work out with, and children that need me....I am busy....but, I am thankful for it!


***edit *** I went to bed last night at 8:50 and woke up at 5:50 this morning....guess running around is tiring on my body.  ;-)

1 comment:

hiker mom said...

Glad you got a good night's sleep:) I have had a few days like that recently. I love that feeling of hitting the sheets purely exhausted.

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...