Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm Cuckoo for....

 I actually took a second official trip to Trader Joe's and found these bars.
YUM!
I can't even believe my girls didn't like them...
too bad ....I enjoy them....soooo.....more for me!

 Wine.
and yes, I am a middle sister (that explains a lot right?) Well, officially I was the middle child until I was 7 ~ I have a sister 3 years older than me and another sister just 16 months younger then me ~ WHEN.... mom and dad surprised us with another sister...cheers!

(for the record...
 NOT a goodie two-shoes kind of middle sister..)

 Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
Especially the Zesty Pepper flavor....I have added them to every salad concoction I have made lately and they definitely give a zip to the salad!!

 Mmmm..coffee...Mmmm..Tiramisu.
If you haven't tried this you should.
It's wonderful...morning, noon or now!

 New running shoes!
But, not just any running shoes....these are my favorites...
BROOKS!
 and more specifically...BROOKS Trance 11.
Comfort, Support and Stability = LOVE!
(only wish they came in a brighter color)
;-)



What are you Cuckoo for these days???

1 comment:

Ginger Foxxx said...

Tiramasu coffee????? Did you know "tiramasu" actually translates to "pick me up"? It's like it's meant to be...

I also wish they would make the more supportive shoes in brighter colors! How come only the minimal shoes come in neon??

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...