Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012 ...came and went...

Zombie was the theme for my 2 trick and treaters this year...


Zombifying up Kenzie..



 She is off to disturb the dead or alive or whatever...

 Meanwhile, Owen was already "zombified" and was getting in some photo time with Nicole and his friend who was the skeleton man.
 boys will be boys...they can't stand still for too long with out pretending to jab at one another.

  
Our country zombie...
(must say Nicole did a nice job taking some great pictures)
 are you scared yet?
 Can you tell by the background.....
its getting darker...
the zombies are getting restless...
it can only mean one thing....




Time to bring in Katniss to whip up some Hunger Game action on you and your kitty.

The kids were exhausted after 2.5 hours of walking around gathering up their loot.  Of course, the "talk on the street" is always which house gave the best candy.  This year two houses tied...one gave large candy bars and another gave gas station size bags of candy...the medium bags of sour gummie worms, tootsies, caramels you can buy for about $1.69 a bag??? Yea, my kids got those....I guess some one had a better year financially then others.  ;-)  


I did not get my favorite Take 5 candy bar...in fact neither of my children did!  What's UP with that?  I did have 2 Almond Joys and a mini-peanut M&M though.... didn't feel so good after....maybe I should have taken a breath between inhaling all 3 treats??  ha!

1 comment:

Corrie Anne said...

gas station sized bags of candy!!!!! whoa!! i need to trick or treat there. I love almond joys!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...